Yes!! Victory!!!! We completed the 7 Day Juice Cleanse! It was an enlightening and cleansing experience.
We experienced all of these emotions during the 7 days……add your own caption to each one!
On days 1 through 4 we eliminated processed foods, junk foods and fried foods. The Juice fast started on day 5 and went on for 3 days. We also had to exercise 30 minutes a day, drink lots of water and get PLENTY of rest. The goal in the first 4 days was to prepare the body for the fast. Exercise, water and rest can all help facilitate the detoxing process.
A lot of times we do not eat right, drink enough water, move enough or REST enough which keeps our bodies in a state of UNREST!
Wow! What a ride!
Here is what the group learned:
- “Preparation is key! If you don’t prepare for the day….you will be bound by the waft of French fries that pass you by!”
- “When you release foolish foods, eat more fruits and veggies and give your digestive system a break your bowels will most likely start doing the Macarena.”
- “I realized how processed foods drain my energy & clarity. I also learned how quickly I get use to feeling miserable instead of staying away from bad food choices.”
- “I learned to not run from beets and especially celery which I never touch. I do now I will add them to my blends.”
- “I learned that this feels great, but it’s been challenging.”
- “Fasting on a regular basis will be helpful.”
- “I see how food centered I am!”
14 Day Plant Based Challenge
Our next challenge is to focus on PLANTS! We are continuing the journey to better digestion by embarking on a meat free, whole food plant based diet! Click below to learn more about the challenge and sign up!